Make $25 for educating your family and friends about joining The Ohio Educational Credit Union (OHecu). Then they can enjoy the same exceptional service and products you enjoy. It's easy...
- Simply spread the good news about the exceptional service and products that are currently available to you at OHecu to your family and friends.
- Print and complete the New Member Referral Information Form with your name and address and give it to your family members and friends (there is no limit to the number of people you can refer).
- $25 will be deposited to your Share Account for each person you refer who opens a new membership (Share Account) with a checking account after both the Share and Checking accounts have been open for a minimum of 60 days.
$25 will be deposited into your new OHecu Regular Share Account just for joining and opening a Checking Account after both the Regular Share and Checking accounts have been open for a minimum of 60 days.
Or $75 will be deposited, instead of $25, by opening a Regular Share Account, Checking Account and
establishing direct deposit of at least $400 per month within 60 days of opening your new membership. If direct deposit is unavailable through your employer or retirement service, you can still qualify to receive $75 by opening a Term Share Certificate (regular or IRA), OHecu Visa® Card or loan product within 60 days
of opening your new membership.
Bring in your completed New Member Referral Information Form and two forms of ID to any of our offices to open your membership.*
If you like, you can print and complete your membership application prior to visiting an OHecu office.
*Refer to the New Member Referral Information Form for complete qualifications.
- Cleveland — 216) 621-6296 or (800) 552-6328
- Lakewood — 216-221-3800
- Oberlin — 440-775-0037
- Zanesville — 740-453-1009 or 800-686-0664